Change

The way we look at the world defines the person we are
Our little windows need to be replaced with a bigger one to watch the world in a broader horizon.
I need to let go, I need to stay strong, I need to say ‘It’s Okay’,
To be happy and at peace with myself I have to ignore the scoffs and boos.
My positive attitude will be my new window;
once in a while crying in front of loved ones is not a sign of weakness in fact it strengthens you to face the next challenge.
Tears and laughter will be my companions,
However, laughter will be my best friend.

Comments

  1. And the number of young women who are now “digital natives” is growing. Large number of women like you theresa are leading the way in using the Internet to follow their dreams and aspirations. More women are coding, building and enhancing the Internet than ever before. Women create content every day and their presence is making a difference. I encourage and applaud these efforts.Go find your flight dear ..hugs and embraces in your new endevours 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Suchi...these words of inspiration drives me to emote myself.

      Delete
  2. Go girl ,so well versed I can see a aspiring author in you wishing you all d best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Theresa! Your thoughts are inspiring and encouraging. I know your life and experience is rich with stories of strength, courage and victory! I am so glad you are stepping out to write and share your heart on this blog. Let your words flow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God you started writing ... I told you start writing.. near future we can have an author friend too 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laughter will always be the best companion... well said Theresa!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Healing

Departed