Surgical Strike


Surgical Strike, Surgical Strike everywhere I hear these words
A moment of glory, a moment of pride, before that many have cried.
Everybody is lip syncing the war cry, a sudden surge of patriotism
I’m not sure how long this will last; I have my own skepticism.
Rumours are floating that India is going to wage a war,
Meanwhile, at home front, the battle has already begun
You cannot visit malls, No going to crowded places.
India is on high alert, let’s order from Swiggy,
All these thoughts are keeping us busy.
Whereas, our brave hearts have bigger things to worry
They have to be saluted for all the glories.
Thank you for keeping us safe, thank you to the families of our soldiers
There’s so much loss, pain, fear on their shoulders.
Finally, there’s joy, celebration in the nation
It’s for time to welcome and say ‘Congratulation’
Surgical Strike, Surgical Strike….I don’t want it, we don’t want it,

Comments

  1. Well done Theresa! Keep on writing 👌👏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear for always encouraging me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Healing

Departed